MSDW Podcast: Enabling subscription-based sales opportunities for Dynamics 365 customers
This episode is sponsored by Bluefort.
Unlike a one-time order, a subscription-based sale brings with it a range of new opportunities, challenges, and complexities. Working with a customer over multiple interactions can lead to additional orders, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, upgrades, and downgrades, and new pricing models. Evolving a subscription model can also lead to new demands on sales, support, and service teams.
Our guest, Bjorn Kuijt, VP of product management at Bluefort, discusses his work with Dynamics 365 F&O customers and partners to support subscription-based sales models by building on Microsoft's core ERP and CRM solutions to offer new capabilities related to the order-to-cash process, payment automation, and commerce, and beyond. Bjorn shares his outlook on Microsoft's product roadmap for D365, as well as how key partnerships in the channel are strengthening Bluefort's offerings.
- 2:30 - Differentiating subscription management vs other types of more conventional order management
- 5:15 - How Dynamics 365 customers describe their experiences with these challenges and how they want to address them
- 7:45 - Recommendations on identifying and prioritizing the challenges around subscriptions
- 10:30 - The challenge of matching customers with the right subscription offers
- 13:45 - The Dynamics 365 roadmap and Bjorn's outlook on F&O capabilities for subscription, AI, and more
- 16:30 - Signs of improved alignment in Microsoft product teams, both in data and user experience
- 18:30 - The partner opportunity to deliver subscription-based solutions
If you'd like to learn more about leveraging D365 F&O to accelerate your subscription revenue, tune in to the upcoming webcast where Bjorn talks to Rick McCutcheon in more depth about the topic, including the latest capabilities of Bluefort LISA.
Also, see Bjorn's recent article exploring strategies for maximizing subscription revenue with Dynamics 365 F&O.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here