MSDW Podcast: A Microsoft Dynamics news roundup, with Portals, PSA, PowerApps, product previews, and more
On this episode the MSDW editorial team brings back the news roundup, and there is a lot to cover. We review both the most popular and most important Microsoft Dynamics news of recent weeks.
- 0:45 - Microsoft to support enterprise-grade surveys with Forms Pro, aligned with Office 365, business apps
- 4:40 - Microsoft plans to shift Project Service Automation app away from Dynamics 365 portfolio
- 6:20 - Microsoft quietly sets new data storage pricing for PowerApps, Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- 8:00 - Microsoft bolsters Dynamics 365 with new mixed reality, analytics, virtual agents, fraud detection
- 10:20 - Christchurch attack touches Microsoft community
- 12:15 - Microsoft shares first preview of Dynamics 365 Business Central with new base application
- 15:00 - A Brief History of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Portal: Where We've Been, and Where We're Going
- 17:30 - Finance Where I'm From: Collecting VAT in Egypt with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- 19:00 - Inventory management with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service: A real growth opportunity
- 20:00 - What should IT leaders know about Azure management groups?
- 21:20 How Microsoft partners can improve government operations, one automated process at a time
- <... class="become-member ms-auto me-auto">
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here