MSDW Podcast: The evolution of the CPQ opportunity for Dynamics 365 customers
This episode is sponsored by Experlogix.
Configure price quote (CPQ) technology is notoriously versatile, and while its early use cases focused on a few prime sectors of the economy, today's CPQ solutions regularly reach a broad swath of industries and business scenarios. On this episode, Peter Willemse, VP of product management at Experlogix, shares his latest views on why CPQ capabilities continue to expand and how the evaluation process for enterprise technology continues to change. He also explains his latest thinking on how to model ROI, taking into account the full spectrum of costs, benefits, and opportunities to improve business processes.
A podcast episode about CPQ wouldn't be complete without hearing about some interesting new scenarios where the technology is put to use. And Peter gives an update on Experlogix's product lineup, which is evolving to incorporate their newer document management and commerce capabilities.
- 2:30 - How to understand and explain today's opportunity for CPQ technology
- 7:30 - Why CPQ capabilities are gaining a foothold in more industries
- 10:30 - How Experlogix customers evaluate the benefits of an investment in CPQ or any enterprise technology
- 13:30 - One company's quoting requirements and CPQ business case
- 15:30 - Evaluating the cost side of ROI and how Experlogix's product portfolio now addresses that across three business areas - CPQ, commerce, and documents.
- 19:30 - How an ISV works together with an ERP partner to prepare integrated demos when working with Microsoft partners
- 21:00 - Areas of the Microsoft technology roadmap that Peter is watching closely
- 25:00 - How services delivery tie into CPQ use cases
- 27:00 - Experlogix product and company update: Acquisitions and product priorities across solutions
- Interested in learning more about CPQ software and why you should invest in it? Download The 7 Most Common Reasons Not to Invest in Better CPQ Technology — and Why They're Wrong whitepaper.
- For more information or to see a demo, contact the Experlogix team!
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here