MSDW Podcast: Solving Contact Center challenges with Microsoft Business Applications
This episode is sponsored by Avanade.
Enterprise-scale call centers face the challenge of dispersed information across systems run by fragmented technology. As customers expect better digital-first support, customer service teams need to elevate their capabilities to deliver an expected level of performance across channels.
On this episode, our guests, Abi Sridhar and Barry Givens of Avanade and Shriram Viswanathan of Accenture, dive deeper into some of the points raised in Avanade's recent webcast examining key challenges faced by executives and technology teams, and customer service leaders in providing exceptional contact center service experience to end customers while optimizing operational costs for their organizations. They share recent real-world experiences, including examples of how customers are bringing together Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure services, and Nuance offerings to enhance customer experience.
- 3:00 - How are business leaders evaluating call center technology investments today?
- 6:45 - Approaching change management concerns that accompany digital transformation
- 10:30 - Where are customer care organizations finding quick wins with technology investment?
- 15:00 - How to approach end user security and privacy in today's projects across industries
- 17:45 - Understanding the basics of Nuance Gatekeeper and its expansion out of highly regulated and secure industries
- 20:30 - Typical risks that enterprises face during implementation projects today
- 25:45 - Sharing a client story that required an industry-first approach
- 28:00 - Perspective on Microsoft's customer care roadmap: composability, AI tools, and beyond
Find out more from Avanade about transforming service with Microsoft Digital Contact Center Platform: https://www.avanade.com/en/blogs/avanade-insights/cx/transforming-contact-center-platform
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here