MSDW Podcast: Improving Your Data-Driven Email Marketing with Dynamics 365
This episode is sponsored by emfluence.
Following a recent webcast on data-driven email marketing, we speak with Monica Hoyer, marketing director at emfluence, to get her views on different ways to use business data in digital marketing. For Dynamics ERP and CRM users, it should come as no surprise that their systems offer a bounty of valuable data that marketers can incorporate into their planning and analysis if they have access to it. Data from sales interactions, customer service, orders, and other touch points can all factor into crafting more effective email marketing campaigns. We discuss different types of B2B and B2C scenarios where Monica has seen Dynamics and emfluence customers find new levels of marketing results by putting data to work.
- 1:45 - Top observations from the recent webcast with Jessica Best and Rick McCutcheon
- 3:00 - Guiding companies from basic to sophisticated email marketing
- 4:00 - What customer journeys are all about and understanding the key touchpoints
- 5:45 - How do organizations tie end goals back to marketing technology investments around data access
- 7:30 - Why Microsoft partners are in a unique position to bring better data to the marketing team
- 9:45 - Building effective email campaigns, and how one B2C firm evolved its approach
- 13:30 - The complexity of the online-offline interaction in marketing and sales journeys
- 15:30 - Technology that can enable more sophisticated scenarios
For more on this theme from emfluence, check out the recording of the conversation Rick McCutcheon had with Jessica Best on MSDW.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here