Event Preview: Microsoft 365 Conference adds Dynamics 365, Power Platform tracks
Editor's Note: This article is part of a media partnership between MSDynamicsWorld.com and the upcoming Microsoft 365 Conference, taking place from April 5 to 7.
Those of us watching Microsoft's trajectory, know that Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) and Dynamics 365 are growing ever closer together.
The two cornerstone business offerings of Microsoft, Microsoft 365 for productivity, collaboration, and communication and Dynamics 365 for business applications, complement each other well and continue to grow closer as the product teams share a common vision.
The Microsoft 365 Conference has been the biggest non-Microsoft-owned conference in North America for quite some time with a focus on the interests of professionals focused on products like Office 365, SharePoint, and Teams. With Microsoft's product lineup evolving, it just made sense to include Microsoft business applications under the same roof. So I'm proud to announce that there will be a Dynamics 365 track and a Power Platform track at the Microsoft 365 Conference being held in Las Vegas from April 5th to 7th, 2022. And I will be the Dynamics 365 track lead at this conference, putting together the content and arranging the speakers.
The Dynamics 365 track will focus on how the Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365 ecosystems work together to provide comprehensive business solutions to small, medium, and large businesses, with a concentration on the customer engagement applications: Sales, Marketing and Service. Many organizations start with these apps before expanding to others for as operations, finance and more. Our mission for this track is going to be to help the audience understand the best practices of how to get started and build upon Dynamics 365 CE with a managed, secure approach
Here are some of the planned highlights of the D365 track:
- Heidi Neuhauser delivers a complete one day workshop on all things Dynamics 365 CE administration before even the main conference sessions start.
- Geoff Ables will speak to leaders and executives who want to understand what it takes to have a successful Dynamics implementation.
- For any implementation to be successful, you will first need to understand the licensing and security parameters of the platform and that's where Gus Gonzalez comes in with his sessions that will dig into these subject areas.
- We will also have the dynamic trio of Ashley Steiner, Merlin Schwaiger, and Liz McGlennen conducting two sessions, one around keeping up with new Dynamics features as they come out , and the other on understanding the difference between Power Apps canvas apps versus model driven apps.
- Along with all these awesome speakers, I will be delivering a couple of sessions deciphering the challenges that a Microsoft 365 person will face when first getting into Dynamics 365.
The event will bring together these veteran Dynamics 365 experts along with the top Microsoft 365 speakers, all under the same roof. Hope to see you there!
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here