MSDW Podcast: Why manufacturers are investing in Dynamics 365 Commerce
This episode is sponsored by Evenica.
Manufacturers have made a lot of progress on their e-commerce journeys in recent years, and Dynamics 365 Commerce offers some unique ways for these companies to achieve sales and broader customer experience goals. Our guest, Stefanie Richter of Evenica, explains how manufacturers are discussing commerce today and what that means for technology investment.
Stefanie shares her takeaways from this year's NRF BIG Show, a retail-focused event that also offers interesting perspective for other industries, too. And she tells us about some specific Dynamics 365 Commerce scenarios Evenica is working on with their clients, making the product a hub for the organization that brings together ERP and CRM to meet an organization's strategic goals.
- 1:00 - An introduction to Evenica and their role in the Microsoft channel
- 2:45 - What the manufacturing industry is doing with e-commerce broadly today?
- 4:30 - What are manufacturers' priorities when Evenica works with them?
- 6:30 - NRF BIG Show takeaways and the expectations of B2B digital commerce experiences
- 8:30 - How Dynamics 365 Commerce adapts to different industries
- 10:30 - Do we still need to talk about "e-commerce" and isn't it all just commerce now?
- 11:30 - How Evenica positions D365 Commerce to clients
- 13:30 - What it means to position commerce as a hub for ERP and CRM while maximizing customer engagement
- 14:30 - How Evenica is engaging with manufacturers and other industry-focused partners in the Microsoft channel
- 17:45 - Extending the capabilities of D365 Commerce for more specific manufacturer needs
Evenica specializes in Dynamics 356 Commerce implementations, and they have a growing portfolio of their own IP that extends and amplifies the capabilities of Commerce. With a unique industry-specific approach, Evenica is able to offer custom solutions for brands in retail, manufacturing, healthcare, beverage & cannabis, government and more. For more information, please visit evenica.com.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here