MSDW Podcast: How to deliver great e-commerce results in today's B2B buying experiences
This episode is sponsored by commercebuild.
Early generations of e-commerce may have suited the needs and expectations of consumers, but they often fell short of the needs of B2B organizations. One of the key challenges in B2B, say our guests, Jay Newman and Megan Mann of commercebuild, is the alignment between critical business systems like ERP with the e-commerce experience that customers have come to expect based on their years of B2C online shopping.
But as workers with buying authority trend younger and bring distinct e-commerce sensibilities to their organizations, B2B sellers must be prepared to account for some of the most challenging requirements in areas like personalization, inventory availability, order management, mobility, and self-service.
Jay and Megan share recommendations based on some of the emerging scenarios their customers are already supporting and they offer advice on how Dynamics 365 Business Central customers can plan for a successful e-commerce project.
- 2:30 - The impact of B2B e-commerce trends in the context of ERP-centric businesses
- 6:00 - Common reasons companies had unsuccessful e-commerce investments in the past
- 8:30 - Trends in how younger workers are changing B2B e-commerce priorities
- 11:00 - B2C trends that are taking hold in B2B today
- 15:00 - e-Commerce use cases that are emerging in the market (and why they should treat Amazon with caution)
- 18:30 - Advice for D365 customers when running an e-commerce project
Resources from commercebuild:
- Why eCommerce is Important for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central eCommerce Success
- Schedule A Call To Receive A Personalize ROI Calculation for eCommerce and Customer Portals
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here