Meeting the Microsoft FY19 Challenge: Solutions and Strategies for Dynamics Partners
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
In FY17 we saw the launch of Dynamics 365 and the requirement for partners to join the Cloud Solution Provider program (CSP) to resell it. In FY18 we witnessed the virtual elimination the Dynamics organization within Microsoft, implementation of the One Commercial Partner program, and the launch of Dynamics 365 Business Central. In FY19, we already know the requirements for Silver and Gold competencies will be increased, the bar for 1-Tier CSP partners will be raised, and the NAV brand will be retired.
In this recorded webcast, industry experts and channel veterans Scott May and Dave Wallen survey the current partner landscape, define the challenges, and introduce a variety of ways partners can navigate this very disruptive period. Topics include:
- Trends and Challenges for Dynamics Partners
- Becoming a "Modern" Microsoft Partner
- Investments You May Have to Make to Stay Relevant
- Strategies for Profitably Transitioning to a Cloud Business Model
- CSP Options and Programs for Dynamics VARs and ISVs
- Other Partner Programs to Ease the Transition