MSDW Podcast: Why Esker built a new Dynamics 365 F&O connector
This episode is sponsored by Esker.
Integration a third-party solution with Dynamics 365 F&O remains a real challenge, and an ISV's architectural choices can make a bit difference for ERP customers weighing their options, especially as they plan for a cloud-based implementation. Our guest on this episode, Michael Bowden, technology evangelist at Esker, tells us about some of the decisions that went into the company's decision to build a new synchronous integration with Dynamics 365 F&O for their AP automation solution. Michael shares the lessons Esker has learned from customers across the ERP landscape as they have been steadily moving to the cloud in recent years and how the AX to Dynamics 365 compared. He also shares some recommendations on how D365 customers should evaluate their ISV solution integrations overall with an eye toward ERP project success.
- 1:30 - As ERP customers move toward public cloud and what that means for Esker
- 3:15 - Why D365 F&O customers should focus on the integration of ISV solutions when planning a cloud migration
- 4:45 - How Esker planned their AP automation integration to F&O and how it differs from AX 2012
- 8:00 - The value to customers of using Esker's F&O connector for users and for Microsoft partners
- 9:10 - What D365 F&O partners should know about Esker's connector
- 11:15 - Advice for newcomers to cloud ERP who have experience with on-prem solutions like AX or GP
- 13:00 - Sharing an F&O partner's perspective on optimizing invoice management in the context of Microsoft's priorities
Learn more about Esker's Dynamics 365 F&O Connector Whitepaper.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here