MSDW Podcast: Why CRM automation will set you, and your reps, free
This episode is sponsored by AutoPylot Technologies.
It’s a universal complaint: the sales reps don’t use the CRM. It’s too much effort and takes too much time. As a result, the data in a system like Dynamics 365 Sales is incomplete. CRM may fail to meet expectations, yet the CRM remains the data touchpoint to a range of downstream business processes and decisions.
In this episode, we talk with Steve Shaw of AutoPylot Technologies Corp. about how and why they have entered the Microsoft Dynamics space with a new mobile app for that integrates D365 with added automation and other smart features to encourage sales reps to capture key data. Steve explains why the company decided to enter this competitive market and the early results of upcoming research highlighting the impact automation can have on CRM adoption. We also discuss the complementary nature of AutoPylot and Viva Sales, and how conversational AI always starts with conversations.
- 1:15 - AutoPylot's history and the decision to enter the Microsoft space
- 2:45 - Why sales reps embrace automation, including new research findings
- 4:45 - Must-have features of sales automation
- 6:30 - The importance of tracking data to manage the sales process
- 8:00 - What it takes to deploy an automation solution for sellers on top of CRM
- 9:15 - How do companies tend to get started with AutoPylot?
- 10:30 - Engaging with the Microsoft channel
- 11:30 - Viva Sales and how AutoPylot will complement it and contributer to conversation intelligence
- 14:45 - Experiences as part of Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub
- 16:00 - Why sales automation remains relevant
To learn how AutoPylot can solve for your biggest CRM frustration, visit www.autopylot.com. And they will be at booth 640 at Community Summit North America 2022.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here