MSDW Podcast: PANELS'23 chat with Business Central veterans Robb Delprado and Steve Chinsky
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central veterans Robb Delprado and Steve Chinsky of Accelerynt attended Cavallo's recent PANELS'23 event and joined us as the event was winding down to discuss their impressions. We discuss Cavallo's Business Central product roadmap, the role of ISVs more generally in today's BC ecosystem, today's balance between investing in custom development (including Power Platform) and add-on solutions, and what an ISV like Cavallo, with its existing GP customer base, can teach NAV and BC veterans about the future of Business Central projects for organizations with on-prem ERP today.
- 3:30 - Reaction to Cavallo's roadmap, focused on both Dynamics GP and D365 Business Central
- 8:00 - The challenge of planning for a Business Central implementation project
- 12:00 - The importance of exposing GP customers to a future with BC
- 14:30 - Customization versus packaged solutions for Business Central
- 22:30 - More about the BC 3 Amigos podcast
- 23:45 - Other impressions of the PANELS'23 experience
- PANELS'23 Event Report: What Microsoft can learn about cloud ERP adoption from veteran ISVs
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here