MSDW Podcast: Commerce, workflow, and partnership in the Dynamics 365 Business Central ecosystem
This episode is sponsored by Cavallo.
Microsoft has provided a wealth of Dynamics 365 Business Central product and channel guidance in 2023 that is sure to impact strategic planning across the ecosystem. Our guests on this episode, Matt Abbott and Bob McAdam of Cavallo, share their views on what the future holds for customers, VARs, and ISVs. Coming out of Directions North America 2023, they discuss their unique perspective on going to market with advanced capabilities that augment Business Central. In a specialized area like advanced workflow capabilities for order management, Cavallo must stay aligned with Microsoft's process automation capabilities, they say, while continuing to differentiate their advanced out of the box offering.
Bob and Matt also offer a preview of their team's conference plans for the foreseeable future.
- 2:30 - Our guests' impressions of the Dynamics SMB channel after Directions North America 2023
- 7:00 - Is Microsoft encouraging Business Central customers toware ISV solutions and away from customization?
- 10:45 - How VARs are transitioning to embrace ISV solutions
- 14:30 - The importance of building successful partnerships between ISVs and VARs
- 16:00 - Thoughts on the Business Central team's AI roadmap
- 20:30 - Digital commerce opportunities around Business Central today
- 24:30 - The importance of workflow automation tailored to an industry
- 29:30 - Update on Cavallo's community activities: DynamicsCon Live, Innovia's customer event, and more
For more information or to see a demo of Cavallo, reach out to Matt Abbott: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here