MSDW Podcast: Cavallo's latest outlook on Dynamics GP
This episode is sponsored by Cavallo.
On this episode we speak with Cavallo vice presidents Bob McAdam and Joe Alt for their latest guidance on the company's Dynamics GP solution roadmap and partnerships. GP users looking at the Cavallo SalesPad roadmap and the company's latest partnerships should be encouraged in the ecosystem's future, they believe.
Cavallo's SalesPad continues to evolve, both in terms of the core offering and with new partnerships and connectors, Joe and Bob explain. We discuss the addition of more granular controls over orders coming from e-commerce systems. And Cavallo's new partnership with WennSoft (formerly Key2Act) will benefit customers who want better integration of order management with job costing and service management.
Looking ahead, SalesPad Desktop is evolving to offer customers a more modular set of capabilities, Joe explains. And the company's spring event plans include a pre-day at DynamicsCon Live in May and their own Panels 2023 event later in the year in the company's home town of Grand Rapids.
- 2:30 - An overview of the SalesPad product roadmap
- 5:00 - Why the partnership with Wennsoft (formerly Key2Act) makes sense and how the solutions align for customers in areas including job costing, service management, and inventory management
- 11:30 - Why GP customers have built their solutions around advanced solutions
- 12:30 - How the GP roadmap drives Cavallo's product planning
- 15:15 - More details on SalesPad's GP roadmap
- 19:00 - More plans for connectors and automation
- 21:30 - Cavallo's plans to offer SalesPad Desktop capabilities in more individual modules, including process analytics
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here