MSDW Podcast: AP automation and the modern world of work
This episode is sponsored by KwikTag by enChoice.
The world of work has changed in recent years, and today's AP departments find themselves working to meet both the performance demands of their businesses and the career interests of employees.
Our guests on this episode, Mary Miller and Sean Fitzgerald of KwikTag by enChoice, share their perspective on recent research on the impact of remote work and the implications on enterprise software investment. They share their own experiences working with companies to embrace the digital world and making sense of the marketplace and their employees' needs.
We also discuss why the profile of a company adopting AP automation is changing and the outcomes that finance departments are seeking from their software investments.
- 2:00 - New findings on the sentiment toward remote work
- 6:00 - The priority of AP before and after Covid and a real customer's experience ramping up quickly
- 11:15 - Customer and employee expectations of an AP automation project today
- 15:00 - Perception vs reality of what kinds of organization invests in AP automation
- 19:15 - How a single dad managed AP during the pandemic while working from home and making time for his children
- 24:30 - Implications of AP technology investment for companies moving ERP to the cloud
- 30:00 - Why Business Central customers want solutions that allow them to be more proactive on budgeting, planning, analysis, and process improvement
- 35:45 - Looking at the hiring and talent retention landscape
KwikTag by enChoice leads digital transformation as the one system for AI-powered invoice capture and workflow automation. With 20+ years of experience in the Dynamics community, KwikTag offers intelligent, cloud AP automation solutions for Dynamics GP and Business Central that provide a completely digital, touchless workflow and automatic transaction creation in your ERP. Visit kwiktag.com to learn how AP automation could benefit your business.
To learn more about the reasons companies are automating accounts payable, read this whitepaper: 5 Reasons Companies Are Automating AP. Watch this video to learn how a company using Dynamics GP transformed their AP process as a result of the pandemic and the work-from-anywhere era: Customer Spotlight: American Software.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here