Microsoft Dynamics Webcasts, June 19-23, 2017: EDI for D365; Process automation for GP, SL; AX mobility framework; Supply chain for NAV
Here's what's happening on this week's live webcast schedule. Register to attend live or get access to the recorded event.
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Data Masons EDI - Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 Upgrade Webinar 11:00 AM EDT Register
In this webinar, Data Masons CEO Glenn McPeak will discuss what companies need to know about upgrading their EDI solution when migrating to Dynamics 365 for Operations.
Specific topics will include:
- How the elimination of the AIF and public cloud impacts integration.
- Discuss how the Dynamics 365 cloud-based, entity driven integration model fits into the existing Data Masons framework based on the AIF and SQL Views oriented integration model.
- New cloud deployment options for Vantage Point EDI.
- Upgrade process, planning and budgeting for Dynamics AX Users running Vantage Point EDI.
- Discuss the expanded integration opportunities introduced in the Dynamics 365 for Operations platform.
3 Steps to Transform Dynamics GP & SL with Process Automation 1:00 PM EDT Register
Join ImageTag's Mary Miller to learn ...
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here