Inc 5000 2017: Number of Microsoft Dynamics partners doubles
Inc. Magazine has released its Inc. 5000 2017 list, its annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies operating in the US.
Last year we counted nine Microsoft Dynamics channel partners; this year, double that at eighteen (see below for a full list). We have elected to list them in order of revenue here, rather than rank.
The Inc. 5000 criteria include:
- Being privately owned and based in the US
- Independent (versus subsidiaries or divisions)
- Revenue of no less than $2 M in 2016
- Having started earning revenue by March 31, 2013
The list ranks by three-year revenue growth, with #1 Skillz (a mobile gaming platform) charting 50,059 percent over three years. Tops among the Dynamics partners (a more mature and less meteoric market than gaming) was Sana Commerce (685 percent), followed by HighJump (375 percent), Stoneridge Software (365), TimeXtender (318) and ClickDimensions (290) rounding out the top five.
The list uses three-year-growth and revenue as its sole criteria; but a quick calculation of income per employee among Dynamics partners also provides an interesting metric. Here are the top five:
- SBS Group (MSDW Profile), $0.30 M (155 employees)
- Technology Management Concepts, $0.28 M (24 employees)
- Net@Work, $0.26 M (185 employees)
- Fine Solutions, $0.24 M (42 employees)
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here