Whatever a retailer’s size, product offerings, or channel, sales and use tax compliance is essential to business operations. But with thousands of tax jurisdictions in the U.S. and shifting definitions of what constitutes a nexus, compliance processes can prove complex even for sophisticated merchants — and a truly difficult challenge for any size business.
Sales and use tax compliance applications seamlessly integrated with retail operating solutions can effectively meet these challenges. This e-book will explain how systems integrators that leverage the cloud-based integration of Vertex with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce can provide retailers with a range of benefits, including:
- Reduced time and effort to perform sales and use tax calculations.
- Greater accuracy of returns and compliance data.
- Faster user adoption with anytime, anywhere accessibility.
- Improved scalability to meet changing sales and use tax requirements.
- Lower operating costs and fast time-to-value with cloud integration through Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here