Secrets to Selling Dynamics: The Role of the Seller in the Modern Buying Process
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
This session is part of the “How to Sell” webinar series for VARs and SIs.
You're invited to join our informative master class series, where we reveal the winning strategy for selling Microsoft Business Applications and premium ISV solutions hosted by Rick McCutcheon, a 10-time Microsoft Business Solutions MVP and Certified Sales Professional. Viewers will gain valuable insights and first-hand knowledge on improving your messaging, product positioning, and sales abilities.
In this session, we will cover the role of the modern seller, including:
• Understanding the buying process of today's B2B technology buyers
• The role of the seller in providing a seamless and informative buying experience
• Best use of content and social media within the sales process
• Talking to Business stakeholders about their challenges and objectives.
o Asking the right questions
o Focusing on the buyer's objectives
o Building ROI
• Modern selling skills development
• Gaining commitment
Who should watch?
• Sales Executives and Leadership
• Channel Partner Managers
• Contractors & Consultants
• Marketing Teams
• Business Principles