Dynamics AI Adoption and Momentum guided by the SAFE AI Framework
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
In the rapidly evolving world of technology, artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming the way we work, innovate, and make decisions. With its vast potential, AI isn’t just an option for businesses anymore – it's fast becoming a necessity.
Microsoft customers must consider the overall impact of putting this emerging technology into practice. Having a framework to navigate AI adoption in conjunction with Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure, and Microsoft Workplace solutions has become increasingly important.
Watch Ivan Cole and Christian Segurado of Mazars’ Microsoft Practice as they:
- Examine the current state of generative AI
- Assess its short- and long-term impacts on Dynamics customers
- Review the potential challenges
- Explore Mazars’ adoption framework
- Highlight Microsoft’s role in AI momentum as well as plans for Copilot for Microsoft Dynamics and workplace applications