Dynamics 365 Licensing Essentials: Facts, Costs, and Compliance
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
Understanding Dynamics 365 licensing is challenging. Rather than spending hours researching confusing documents or receiving conflicting answers from Microsoft, enjoy our 90-minute Dynamics 365 Licensing Essentials webcast, presented by Directions on Microsoft’s Research VP, Andrew Snodgrass.
The course starts with a solid overview, then breaks down how to license users correctly, highlights the reality of add-ons and storage that will increase cost, and finishes with practical examples of how to avoid mistakes and compliance traps.
The 90-minute training covers:
- Dynamics Licensing Concepts & Vocabulary
- Licensing for Typical Dynamics Use Scenarios
- Add-ons You Need and What They Cost
- How to Buy the Right Licenses for the Right Role
- Licensing Considerations for Migrations to Dynamics 365
You will also learn about:
- Dynamics Multiplexing Rules that Blow Up Budgets
- Dos and Don’ts for Buying Dynamics A-la-carte.
- Dynamics Dependencies that Make You Buy More
- Strategies to Minimize Your Dynamics Storage Costs
- How to Keep Up with Constant Rule Changes
This training includes a certification of completion.
Directions on Microsoft (Directions) is an independent IT planning information and advisory service focused exclusively on Microsoft since 1992.