MSDW Podcast: Previewing the Global Power Platform Bootcamp 2021
With the tools and services of the Power Platform evolving so rapidly, Microsoft and community leaders face a complex challenge: engaging with the experienced users and subject matter experts from around the world while also fostering an ecosystem that welcomes newcomers.
The Global Power Platform Bootcamp 2021, taking place live (virtually) on February 19 and 20, offers one indication that users around the world still want to learn from each other when it comes to Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI. Last year's event consisted of 40+ local in-person meetings around the world. And though this year's event will be virtual, the organizers are expecting an even bigger set of meetings.
As people grow their own Power Platform skills, they can give back to the community by adopting a "show and tell" attitude, says Microsoft Power Platform senior evangelist Jon Levesque, who joined this episode along with Kent Weare of Microsoft's Power CAT team and two of the event's organizers, Kunal Tripathy and Vivek Patel. The group discussed the event's evolution, what attendees can expect to hear from Microsoft, and what it means to promote community as virtual communication persists.
MSDW is a media sponsor of the Global Power Platform Bootcamp.
- 5:30 - How this year's event will be different from 2020
- 7:00 - Finding a balance between the local and global interests of Power Platform communities
- 8:15 - Building more awareness of Microsoft's RPA and Power Virtual Agents work
- 9:30 - How do local groups blend their direct interests and discovering the latest product updates?
- 11:00 - What messages from Microsoft speakers will resonate at the event?
- 15:15 - How is the mix of people joining Power Platform events changing?
- 23:00 - Observations on the most innovative companies adopting Power Platform, including use of the Center of Excellence
- 25:30 - What it takes to bring a global event together, and what attendees can expect
- 30:10 - How to get involved in the Global Power Platform Bootcamp
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here