MSDW Podcast: Microsoft's Heather Cook previews Microsoft Power Platform Conference 2023
The Microsoft Power Platform Conference returns for its second edition in October, and Microsoft's Heather Cook, who is an executive producer of the event, joins us to talk about the conference and broader trends in the community. Heather joined Microsoft's Business Applications team in June of 2020 from the Microsoft Teams group, and she tells us about her work since then, from supporting grassroots local groups to large centralized events like MPPC 2023.
MPPC will offer sessions for a range of interest, from technical to professional development to community. Heather tells us how MPPC fits into Microsoft's broader approach to supporting the Power Platform community, how newcomers are getting involved, and what other community plans Microsoft has in the coming months. (MSDW is a media sponsor of MPPC 2023.)
- 5:00 - Evolution of the Power Platform community since Covid across products, events, and initiatives
- 8:00 - Heather's event experience and how she applied it when joining the Business Apps group in June of 2020
- 13:00 - Speaker highlights at MPPC 2023: Execs, product managers to community members
- 15:00 - More event agenda details
- 17:30 - How members of the community take the first steps toward adding their voices
- 20:00 - Stories of Power Platform career changers and career opportunities
- 23:00 - How newcomers get started today
- 25:00 - Heather's broader community planning outlook for 2023 and beyond
Follow Mondays at Microsoft with Heather and Karuana Gatimu at 8am PT every other week, where they share product and community updates.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here