MSDW Podcast: Microsoft MVP Leon Tribe on Salesforce, Flow, and agile Dynamics 365 CRM projects
Leon Tribe is a Microsoft MVP who is serious about Dynamics 365 and CRM, but still enjoys having some fun with his industry So when he isn't busy delivering complex enterprise solutions to customers, he might be found breaking down a new analyst report or simply trying to break the latest technology.
Leon is the author of a long-running CRM blog, and his recent writings provided a great starting point for this conversation on Microsoft, Salesforce, agile projects, Flow, and more.
- 2:40 - Analyzing the latest trajectories of sales force automation vendors fromGartner and Forrester
- 8:40 - Tactics Salesforce uses to compete with Msft, and the value debate
- 11:35 - Salesforce earnings analysis, which Leon provides quarterly.
- 17:00 - Lessons learned from setting up and playing with Microsoft Flow
- 29:50 - Running a longterm scale Dynamics 365/CRM project with agile methodology
- 45:20 - Other things Leon is involved with, including Microsoft Tech Summit and CRM Saturday