MSDW Podcast: Measuring the performance of Dynamics 365 service providers with Abhishek Mundra of Everest Group
Everest Group recently published its new assessment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 service providers, and lead author and practice director Abhishek Mundra joins us to discuss the findings. The report evaluates factors across some of the most recognizable names in the Microsoft channel as well as a few we rarely hear about in the context of Dynamics 365.
We do not get into details on specific firms, but we discuss topics raised in the report like adoption trends, industry specialization, measuring Dynamics 365 customer satisfaction, and the needs of various types of customers from the SMB sector up through large enterprises. Abhishek also offers some perspective on how his team's findings on Dynamics 365 services compare with competitors in the enterprise ERP and CRM space like Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, and more
- 1:30 - About Abhishek, his work, and Everest Group's latest Dynamics 365 Services Assessment
- 4:15 - Who uses a services assessment and how it is developed
- 6:30 - Headline findings about D365 services
- 11:30 - Why Microsoft continues to fight against Oracle & SAP for large enterprise ERP & CRM wins
- 15:30 - Trends in services industry specialization
- 23:00 - Why are some of the partners Everest Group evaluated so low profile in the Dynamics market?
- 25:00 - Evaluating talent across service providers
- 27:30 - How satisfied are D365 customers?
- 29:30 - Why organizational change management seems to be gaining traction in the Dynamics 365 channel
- 31:30 - Recommendations for strategic planning and vendor selection
- 36:00 - How SIs are building and executing on their industry strategies
- 38:30 - Observations on strategic discipline and bets for the future among executives at service firms
- 41:30 - How to parse consultant-speak when researching this space
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021: https://www2.everestgrp.com/reportaction/EGR-2021-50-R-4621/Marketing
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Service Provider Compendium 2021: https://www2.everestgrp.com/reportaction/EGR-2021-50-R-4640/Marketing
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here