MSDW Podcast: Fighting Fraud in AP Automation
This episode is sponsored by KwikTag by Paymerang.
KwikTag recently joined the Paymerang family, bringing together the firms' AP and payment automation services. Their combined solutions streamline invoice and payment automation to extract and match data, eliminating manual processes to reduce the risk of fraud.
On this MSDW Podcast episode, Sierre Lindgren and Tiffany Allen of Paymerang join us to discuss how Dynamics GP and D365 Business Central customers use finance technology to fight fraud in AP automation. 66% of businesses have dealt with some sort of AP fraud event, they report, whether that be email, check, or wire fraud. Listen to this episode to understand what security measures you can take to fight AP fraud, from identifying top threats to adding layers of protection.
- 1:15 - What the acquisition of KwikTag by Paymerang means for customers
- 2:45 - Ways to safeguard sensitive financial information for Dynamics ERP customers
- 5:15 - Biggest consequences of ransomware attacks today
- 6:30 - The differences between business email compromise and vendor impersonations
- 9:30 - Departments that are most impacted by business email compromise attacks
- 11:30 - Other key threats related to AP fraud
- 12:45 - Layers of fraud protection that Paymerang supports
- 14:45 - Biggest trends over next two years in security
Visit paymerang.com for more details, and check out notes of this discussion at: https://www.paymerang.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/MSDW-Fraud-Podcast.pdf
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here