MSDW Podcast: The document and output management needs of Dynamics 365 Business Central users
This episode is sponsored by Formpipe.
Dynamics 365 Business Central users face a variety of document automation challenges, especially as their organizations grow and interface with more third parties. The question inevitably arises: how far can they push standard Business Central capabilities before they need to look for a specialized solution?
Daniel Maurer and Michael Wibe from Formpipe, makers of Lasernet, join us on this episode to provide an update on their experiences working with Business Central customers to deploy Lasernet solutions. They share examples of the extensive and complex document and output automation needs that arise related to factors including international expansion, regulatory requirements, and changing vendor and customer needs.
- 1:30 - What do Business Central document automation standard capabilities look like?
- 3:00 - Typical requirements lead BC customers to seek more advanced features
- 4:15 - Why paper documents are less common and electronic documents are often the default today
- 5:00 - How Lasernet helps BC customers with more complex requirements around format, process, and rules
- 6:45 - When an organization might invest in document automation before a move to BC (or not)
- 8:30 - How has BC has evolved to better support advanced ISV capabilities
- 10:15 - Advances for Lasernet's BC integration
- 11:30 - Getting started with a Lasernet deployment for BC (and the role of partners)
For more information on Lasernet for Dynamics or the Lasernet Connector for Business Central, please visit: https://www.formpipe.com/en/software/lasernet/dynamics-365/ or if you would like to set up a demo, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here