MSDW Podcast: Cynthia Priebe on EFT for D365 Business Central
Cynthia Priebe of New View Strategies joins us for a conversation following her article and presentation on how to best use the Dynamics 365 Business Central EFT data exchange definitions and assisted setup. These capabilities offer a lot of potential value for Business Central users without the help of developers or administrators, she says. But the setup is not always straight forward, and we discuss some of the points she has made already and how MSDW readers have reacted to her findings.
- Related Article: EFT in Dynamics 365 Business Central & Dynamics NAV: 11 lessons learned the hard way!
- Webcast On-Demand: EFT in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV: Lessons learned the hard way
- 2:00 - Learning styles for BC capabilities
- 3:00 - Challenges of learning how to work with EFT data exchange definitions and assisted setup
- 7:00 - BC's terminology - North America compared to other regions
- 8:30 - Troubleshooting errors in the tools like payment exports
- 10:15 - Dealing with the pressure of being wrong in front of a client
- 13:00 - Adapting to a SaaS ERP that gets frequent updates
- 14:45 - What else data exchange definitions can do for customers
- 17:30 - Reducing manual work: tackling this challenge at a hands-on level
- 19:00 - Why consultants should train BC customers to do more themselves
- 22:00 - What Cynthia is working on next
- 24:00 - The excitement and adjustments around frequent release waves and monthly updates
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here