MSDW Podcast: Assessing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Service Providers
The analysts at Everest Group have published their latest ratings of systems integrators in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ecosystem, and changes in the space reflect both product trends and attitudes toward enterprise software investment.
Our guest, Everest Group practice director Abhishek Mundra, discusses the factors that his team uses to assess service providers in terms of partnership with Microsoft, types of engagements, project outcomes, attitudes toward value realization, and more. And he explains why some firms have risen to become major contenders based on factors like geography or industry.
Learn more about the Everest Group report here.
- 1:45 - Goals of Everest Group's assessment and the factors that impact it.
- 4:45 - What has changed since their last assessment, both in terms of Microsoft's portfolio and the provider results
- 10:30 - Why more global enterprises are deploying Dynamics-based solutions
- 13:45 - Emerging types of engagements
- 15:15 - What do customers say that service providers need to improve on?
- 18:15 - How to realize value from very expensive enterprise software engagements and how providers manage
- 19:30 - New entrants to the Dynamics 365 service provider market (and some removed from the report)
- 23:00 - The range of Sis - how are midmarket firms competing alongside larger ones?
- 24:30 - How SIs manage their relationships with Microsoft
- 29:30 - Why customers engage with multiple Microsoft partners
- 32:45 - More plans in Everest Group's report calendar
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here