The MSDW Podcast, April 17, 2017: Next D365 release; NAV “Tenerife”; AX 2012 R3 put to pasture?; D365 Cannabis, & more
This time, Dynamics download from Summit EMEA 2017 and eXtreme365, plus the fate of AX 2012 R3, NAV Tenerife, and no kidding, D365 Cannabis.
Among the stories:
- The Dynamics 365 for Operations roadmap - can you wait until July for the next release?
- The "Activities" user level in D365, for roles that don't need the full functionality.
- What is NAV "Tenerife?" It's a late 2017 NAV release, closely intertwined with Dynamics 365's Financials app. What can you expect?
- The end of Dynamics AX 2012 R3 licenses. No it's not being discontinued, but expect D365 to get the R&D dollars.
- With CRM, complexity kills: Hear three new user adoption tactics for Dynamics 365 CRM apps.
- D365 Cannabis, an end-to-end solution for a huge industry that's gone legit.
Want to be heard on our podcast?
We are always interested in a good story, idea, or accomplishment.
A significant product release, partnership, or merger. Your take on a trend like the move to the cloud, or Dynamics CRM product direction. Your thoughts on Microsoft's partner programs - are they enough? Too little? Just right for your business?
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here