MSDW Podcast: Aligning low code trends with BPM
This episode is sponsored by Mavim.
The maturing of low-code tools like Microsoft Power Platform gives organizations exciting new options when planning for the future of their legacy processes and systems. But when considering new connectors and custom integrations, RPA, and custom add-on applications, organizations shouldn't lose sight of the potential impact on business processes.
Edwin Jongsma of Mavim joins us once again to discuss how to look at low-code in relation to traditional process management. We discuss the impact on governance, how some of these issues intersect in Microsoft's industry cloud strategy, and what the Mavim team are seeing in the Microsoft channel related to legacy application replacement.
- 1:30 - How low code trends and vendors are evolving
- 2:45 - What complexity in low-code apps means for traditional enterprise apps like Dynamics 365
- 4:00 - Supporting governance for organizations making big bets of Power Platform
- 7:30 - The maturity levels around low code governance
- 9:00 - Process implications of Microsoft's push for industry cloud solutions
- 12:15 - The Microsoft partner journey to industry solutions: Building a process repository
- 14:45 - What does the growth of low code mean for legacy applications?
- 16:15 - The challenge of understanding and transcending as-is processes defined by legacy apps
More from Mavim:
- Improving low code with business process management (Article)
- Low Code No Code and Business Process Management (White Paper)
- Going Cloud on a Deadline? It's Never Too Late to Find a Better Way (White Paper)
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here