MSDW Podcast: 2D/3D visualization for CPQ solutions with Microsoft Dynamics
This episode is sponsored by Experlogix.
Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solutions are all about overcoming the challenges of a complex sales scenario. And when those sales relate to physical products, the ability to bring accurate engineering details to the customer without bothering the engineering team can be a benefit for all involved.
But there are other benefits to be gained from incorporating visualization technology into CPQ scenarios, and to help us identify them we welcome Jim Meyer, a product manager at Experlogix to learn about how they have approached this area of CPQ, specific ways that businesses get value from it, and why sales sees it helping their clients.
Jim tells us about what it takes to be a good candidate for the Experlogix 3D visualization offering and shares more details on the technology partnership that made this offering possible.
- 2:00 - A new partnership to deliver 2D and 3D visualization
- 3:45 - Creative uses of product visualization in sales scenarios across industry
- 5:00 - Why everyone wants engineers out of the sales process
- 6:45 - How to CPQ plays a part in optimizing product strategy
- 9:00 - B2B scenarios that benefit from visualization
- 13:00 - What type of organization can use this technology as part of their CPQ solution in terms of industry and in terms of technology readiness?
- 16:45 - How visualization for CPQ aligns with Dynamics applications
- 19:00 - Recommendations for how to evaluate CPQ
Interested in learning more about 3D Visualization and how businesses can leverage it with CPQ software to enhance customer experience? Check out our product webpage to learn more.
For more information or to see a demo, contact the Experlogix team!
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here