From the Microsoft Dynamics GP Blogs: Inventory reconcile; GP utilities part 2; Payables reconcile; Year-end update upgraded
This week on the Microsoft Dynamics GP blog roundup:
- Inventory reconcile to GL – inventory HITB report missing records
- GP utilities user permissions part 2
- Payables reconcile to GL is showing a variance while the PM HATB matches the GL TB
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 R2 and year-end update is upgraded: What's next?
Inventory reconcile to GL – inventory HITB report missing records
On his Dynamics GP Essentials blog, Mahmoud M. AlSaadi stated that when you reconcile the inventory module with the general ledger in Microsoft Dynamics GP, the historical inventory trial balance is the most powerful tool that's used mainly by GP end users.
In his post, AlSaadi shed some light on a specific support case that's related to missing records in the HITB report.
The HITB report and inventory reconcile to the general ledger retrieves data primarily from the SEE30303 table. In this instance, the following should perfectly match without any issue:
- Inventory Reconcile to GL
- HITB - Historical Inventory Trial Balance Report ( Reports > Inventory > Activity > Historical Inventory Trial Balance)
One additional customized report for the HITB that was previously provided retrieves the inventory cumulative balances as of a specific period.
You can see the report details and read the rest of the post here.
GP utilities user permissions, part 2
On her Tips, Tricks & Thoughts on Microsoft Dynamics GP from a Canadian Perspective blog, Jen Kuntz wrote about a previous post ...
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here