Biz Apps Classroom, Episode 3: Goals
Julie and Jason are talking about goals and goal setting. While neither of them is a self-described goal setter, they both acknowledge that taking a goal-oriented approach can be a helpful tool for professional development.
Using the SMART(ER) model as a reference point, they talk through different ways professionals in the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform space can set goals for their own professional development. They note examples of various people in the Microsoft community who have modelled great goal-setting behaviors for the rest of us, and they identify tools and programs that listeners can look at for further guidance and inspiration.
- All Episodes of Biz Apps Classroom: https://msdynamicsworld.com/biz-apps-classroom
- Lisa Crosbie - https://www.youtube.com/@LisaCrosbie
- Mark Smith's mentoring program - https://ako.nz365guy.com/
- April Dunham - https://www.youtube.com/@AprilDunnam
- Reskill program for Business Central partners - https://msdynamicsworld.com/story/microsoft-launches-reskill-help-dynamics-365-business-central-partners-add-services-capacity
- My Digest - https://mydigest.365.training/MyFeed
- Julie's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jason's email: email@example.com
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here