Financial Reporting Panel Discussion: Tools, Techniques, and Intelligent Choices
Microsoft Dynamics BI & Reporting Webcast Series
Is your organization's financial reporting maximizing the tools at its disposal? Do you find yourself producing less than optimal layouts for your executive team based on the tools you have on hand?
Join our panel of experts in financial reporting tools for Microsoft Dynamics ERP to learn the latest thinking on the tools and techniques for building the right reports for the right audiences with the right data. Learn how top minds in the field are using the Microsoft technology stack to enforce compliance, improve secure access, and optimize data visibility and intelligence in different scenarios and in different types of businesses.
Join us on Friday, April 20, 2012 at 11am ET to ask the experts your questions and learn about topics including:
- When to use out of the box reports vs report writers
- Potential regulatory hurdles for private and public companies that you should be planning for today.
- What to expect when moving from FRx to Management Reporter
- How to justify an investment in SQL Server Reporting Service report development
- When to embrace - and avoid - Excel reports