Email Marketing Benchmarks: How Do You Stack Up Against the Best?
Email marketers asked. CoreMotives, an IBM Company and the leader in Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, delivers with exclusive new email marketing benchmark results.
Join us as we review the research findings that explain how marketers can better understand their campaign performance compared with their peers. We will also share a case story example of how CoreMotives client, Herschend Family Entertainment, used email to clean and update their Microsoft CRM contact records, boosting data quality and email marketing performance.
In this webinar, Laurie Hood will share the results of a recent study of emails sent by nearly 3,000 brands in 2013. Specifically, the results provide insight into the following areas:
- Metrics you might not be measuring but should be, such as number of opens per opener, the click-to-open rate, clicks per clicker, and complaint and unsubscribe rates.
- New in this year's report: comparing manual and automated message metrics.
- How measurements differ by industry vertical and geographic region.
- Comparing metrics by both average (mean and median) and the top and bottom quartile performers.
- What these metrics really mean, which ones are important and how you can use them to map strategies and tactics to take your programs with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the next level.