Highlights of the Business Central 2023 Release Wave
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
Watch our overview of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 Release Wave 1.
In this release, we’ll cover the latest enhancements and improvements to intercompany capabilities, user experiences, and application features that will help you increase productivity, create better overviews, and enable compliant accounting and reporting. Join this session to learn about many of the improvements in Business Central, including:
- Improved support for managing multiple companies, including improvements to the intercompany features
- Approval Workflows using the Power Platform
- Optimized In-App Guidance
- Additional collaboration with Microsoft Teams
- Additional self-service features to help administrators manage their environments
- A new mode on list pages to enable users to analyze and pivot data directly in the client
- Modernized permissions system to make it easier for developers to define and maintain permissions that are easy to understand
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the latest release of Dynamics 365 Business Central!