Building Scalable Solutions for Government with Microsoft Power Platform
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here
Government organizations need to build scalable solutions that support mobile and web interfaces and allow them to move away from paper processes. They are expected to offer more efficient and effective support for workers in the field like case management processes while both lowering costs and improving service levels.
The Microsoft Power Platform – PowerApps, Common Data Services, Flow, and other Microsoft technologies – can expand capabilities and resolve common problems with scalable enterprise solutions.
Watch this recorded webcast for a government-focused perspective on:
- How to build mobile-ready mission critical applications with PowerApps
- How to create a database model using the Common Data Services
- How to integrate and automate processes with Microsoft Flow
- How to implement complex processing using Model-Driven applications
- How to secure data with data loss prevention
Who Should Watch:
Anyone interested in gaining more knowledge on Microsoft Power Platform and its value to government organizations.