MSDW Podcast: What's driving supply chain success in the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management space?
This podcast episode is sponsored by NMB Solutions.
Chris Winstanley, VP of solutions management at NMB Solutions, joins us to talk about how the company's solution offerings in transportation, shipping, and third party screening have evolved over their 25 years in business. Staying competitive as an ISV in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 channel has required NMB to both broaden their range of offerings while also focusing on areas of specialization. Partnerships and strategic investments in integrations have been important decisions for the company in recent years, Chris explains. And he tells us why he believes the future of supply chain solutions in the Microsoft channel will lean heavily toward platform and connectors.
- 1:30 - NMB's experience at the spring Dynamics conferences
- 3:30 - The company's evolution over 25 years: How customer needs have changed and how supply chain demands have broadened
- 7:00 - The ISV landscape from a competitive perspective: relationship-building vs competition
- 8:30 - Cloud technology bets for the future
- 10:30 - Looking to the future
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here