MSDW Podcast: Using Dynamics 365 Commerce across industries
This episode is sponsored by Evenica.
Dynamics 365 Commerce is often thought of as a platform for the retail industry. But our guests on this episode, Kelly Mazur and Stefanie Richter from Evenica, have worked with organizations across a range of industries including manufacturing, professional services and government.
On this episode we discuss commerce use cases for a range of industries within the Microsoft channel, including new ways to transact online and the evolution of digital experiences.
- 1:45 - Evenica's definition of commerce in the context of ERP and CRM
- 3:30 - Business opportunities that Evenica's Microsoft customers are pursuing with D365 Commerce investments today and how they prioritize them
- 7:45 - Solutions based on D365 Commerce that apply to Microsoft industry clouds beyond retail
- 12:30 - A manufacturing commerce scenario with challenges around sourcing and product information management
- 14:30 - The role of commerce capabilities in the Dynamics 365 space overall
- 16:15 - Why else to use D365 Commerce beyond retail
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here