MSDW Podcast: Tracking Microsoft's latest Copilot announcements
This episode is sponsored by enVista.
The speed with which Microsoft has introduced various Copilot capabilities has challenged even the most dedicated channel professionals to keep up. Updates across Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and beyond have signaled a new era at Microsoft, with the company's product teams all putting AI-based capabilities at the forefront of their planning and messaging.
To get more perspective on how Microsoft's Copilot brand and tools are evolving, we are joined by Nathan Bench and Hillary Schwartzbach of enVista. They have been paying attention to Microsoft's updates, both the new Copilot announcements and the adjustments and rebranding that are still going on. They offer perspective on the AI capabilities that Microsoft customers have responded most favorably to already in work scenarios like code development, meeting management, and sales. We also discuss the close relationship between deploying AI workloads and having a strong base of IT fundamentals in an organization like data management and security policies. And they share some perspective on how champions can bring Microsoft Copilot tools back to their teams and win over skeptical or less educated colleagues to begin putting some of these capabilities to work.
- 2:00 - Which copilots customers have shown an early interest in, and why they need guidance in many areas
- 5:30 - How Sales Copilot has influenced the perception of newer Dynamics 365 Copilot tools
- 7:15 - How data management and data hygiene are so critical for getting value from AI
- 11:30 - The challenge of correctly assigned security and access
- 14:30 - Why access to documents and enterprise content flowing through enterprise systems will be important to Copilot scenarios
- 17:00 - Recommendations on how champions in an organization should be bringing AI discussions back to their teams today
- 23:00 - Why understanding user roles or personas will be critical for rolling out the right copilot scenarios in any organization
- 25:30 - The role that Dynamics ISVs will have in the Copilot story
- 30:00 - How enVista is starting to prepare their clients
- 33:15 - Why interest is so high inside organizations already
enVista is a Microsoft Solution Partner with designations in Business Applications, Data & AI (Azure), Digital App & Innovation, and Modern Work. With two decades of experience in Microsoft consulting, implementations, development, technical support and operations for manufacturers, distributors and retailers, Microsoft business users benefit from having a single partner that can address all needs across the Microsoft platform.
Check out enVista’s D365 Copilot 1-Day Readiness Workshop:
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here