MSDW Podcast: Microsoft update on Dynamics 365 F&O migrations and business process guides with Rachel Profitt
This episode is sponsored by Microsoft.
FastTrack senior program manager Rachel Profitt joins us to talk about Dynamics 365 F&O migrations, the latest updates to the FastTrack program, and her team's newest achievement, the launch of new business process guides and a guidance hub.
The first editions of the guides have just launched, and Rachel talks about what it means to take a business process-focused implementation, how to use the tools, how partners and users might contribute, and how to give her team feedback.
This conversation follows a Microsoft roundtable on successful AX to D365 migrations hosted by MSDW in which Rachel also participated.
- 3:00 - Reviewing recent and upcoming community events and activities
- 8:00 - The return of bigger user-focused events in Europe
- 11:30 - The launch of the Dynamics 365 Guidance Hub
- 15:00 - Using the process catalog: Defining project scope, capabilities, and how it fits into project management
- 19:00 - The evolution of the Guidance Hub with feedback from customers and partners
- 21:00 - Which parts of the process catalog are most developed today
- 27:00 - Common scenarios in which customers can take advantage of this guidance
- 28:00 - How the FastTrack team is progressing to incorporate more implementation process in addition to technical expertise
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here