MSDW Podcast: Denis Pombriant of Beagle Research on the future of CRM
CRM has been a recognized enterprise software market segment for decades by now, but debate continues as to where vendors and buyers should seek the next great opportunities for growth and innovation. Analyst Denis Pombriant of Beagle Research, believes one of the major forces acting on the CRM space in the next decade will come from continued consolidation around broad, centralized tech platforms. He recently wrote about his outlook for the CRM market for MSDW, and we continue the discussion in this podcast episode around topics like consolidation, platforms, industry-specific solutions, and the technology that could have the biggest direct impact.
In addition to advisory services in the enterprise software space, Denis has written three books, including, "Solve for the Customer," and "You Can't Buy Customer Loyalty, But You Can Earn It." Most recently Pombriant published, "The Age of Sustainability," about the economic and technical solutions to global warming.
- 4:15 - SaaS and Cloud interrelationship – what drives what?
- 7:45 – Why will platform drive the CRM ecosystem in the coming years?
- 11:15 – What industries are ready for a new generation of CRM applications via platform opportunity?
- 15:00 – Making micro-vertical scenarios a reality
- 19:00 – Will any ISVs dedicated to the Microsoft business apps platform establish themselves as major vendors?
- 25:00 – The evolving role of channel partners
- 27:30 – The opportunity for ...
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here