MSDW Podcast: Andrew King on staying agile as a Microsoft Dynamics SMB partner
Please take our new 3 minute survey to help improve the podcast. Thanks for your support!
Our guest this week is Andrew King, a director at WebSan Solutions, a Microsoft partner with offices in both Toronto and Indiana that provides Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions. Andrew last joined us a year ago, so this was a good opportunity catch up, following Microsoft Inspire 2017. Like everyone else at the partner channel event, Andrew was paying close attention to Microsoft's guidance, as well as the partner program and product news that impacts the Dynamics channel.
- 3:00 - What Microsoft's re-organization means for partner priorities around technology and business development
- 6:30 - Are Microsoft's expectations and partner perceptions about market demand coming into line?
- 7:10 - On winning a Microsoft Canada Impact Award for marketing
- 10:00 -Partners have new ideas for Microsoft on Dynamics 365 pricing
- 15:00 - How are Dynamics 365 Business Edition sales going? WebSan may have the largest volume so far.
- 20:00 - What are existing Dynamics customers taking away from the latest news?
- 25:00 - Why Microsoft's verticalization push has become more credible to partners.