Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Retail payments for Dynamics 365; CRM data deduping; Quebec managed services acquisition; GP + payment gateway
In this week's Microsoft Dynamics Partner News Roundup:
- Retail Realm Announces RR mAX Pay for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Paribus Interactive takes on CRM data duplication
- Datavail Announces Acquisition of Navantis
- Shift4 and Texo Announce Preferred Partner Agreement
Retail Realm Announces RR mAX Pay for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Retail Realm has announced that RR mAX Pay, an integrated software solution that maximizes retail payment capabilities, is now available for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Compatible with Dynamics 365 for Operations, mAX Pay can be used with modern retail POS, enterprise POS, sales order processing (SOP), and call center, according to company officials. mAX Pay is certified for credit and debit card processing, enabling retailers to work with preferred banking and financial institutions.
Through its payment technology integrations, mAX Pay's benefits include:
- Full integration to major processors: TSYS, Chase Paymentech, First Data, GlobalPay, Worldpay, Heartland, Vantiv, etc.
- Omni-channel and unified commerce, supporting payments anywhere in Dynamics 365 at all customer touchpoints (aisle, table, online, brick-and-mortar, eComm, call center, SOP)
- Hardware agnostic and compatibility with various devices (Ingenico, ID TECH, Verifone, etc.), letting retailers use existing equipment
- PCI compliant/validated and EMV certified with layered security of P2PE and Tokenization supporting card-present, card-not-present, MOTO, and back-office environments
- Rich features such as support for credit, debit, gift, cash back, offline, EBT, FSA/HSA, club memberships, etc.
Available on Microsoft AppSource, mAX Pay is one component of Retail Realm's mAX product series that maximizes retail capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Paribus Interactive takes on CRM data duplication<... class="become-member ms-auto me-auto">
FREE Membership Required to View Full Content:
Joining MSDynamicsWorld.com gives you free, unlimited access to news, analysis, white papers, case studies, product brochures, and more. You can also receive periodic email newsletters with the latest relevant articles and content updates.
Learn more about us here