Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Understanding & Deploying Modern Corporate Performance Management Solutions for Asia Pacificby Solver APAC (Asia Pacific) (White Paper)
Quick Guide: Marketing ROI for Microsoft Dynamics CRMby ClickDimensions (White Paper)
Marketing Automation for Dynamics 365/CRM: A View from the C-Suiteby ClickDimensions (White Paper)
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Omnichannel service; NFP acquisition; Business Central consulting; Digital strategy; Predictive hiringA selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel.
- Migrating from Salesforce to Microsoft Dynamics 365: Preparing for effective resource managementSwitching to Dynamics 365 can do wonders for your organization, but it means nothing if your people aren’t using it correctly - or at all.
- Microsoft is losing more Dynamics 365 R&D leadership, now on the CRM sidePrincipal program manager for Marketing Kishan Chetan will depart, with two other CRM program managers rumored to be leaving.
- From the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM blogs: External scheduler; Reset CRM version; Ownership records; Creating a trialA selection of the latest insight from the Dynamics 365/CRM blogs.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: ISV acquired; Automotive deal; EDI partnership; VAR celebrates 65 yearsA selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel.
- How to Prep and Import Data for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for SalesHere are a few steps you can take to simplify this critical process
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Dynamics Business with Office 365Why you should pay attention to Office 365
- The 2018 Marketing with Microsoft Dynamics 365 eBook30 ways to transform your marketing in 30 days
- 3 Ways to Convince Your Dynamics CRM Customers to Move to Dynamics 365Not moving to the cloud is a bad idea
- Understanding & Deploying Modern Corporate Performance Management Solutions for Asia PacificTraditional process-driven companies in APAC are now being disrupted by the new era of businesses that use data as a strategic asset
- International Aid Now Arrives Faster with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and OperationsA new, unified core system that better serves Chemonics
- SherWeb’s Peer-to-Peer Expertise Drives Dynamics Partner, Cobalt, to Join Microsoft’s CSPDynamics expert likes SherWeb’s peer-to-peer approach
Synthetic Diamond Manufacturer, Element Six, Switches from SalesForce to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Lower cost to maintain Dynamics CRM than
Medgate Makes Call Reporting Easier with InGenius for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Patient and case data can be now be entered automatically into CRM
Jacksonville Jaguars Elevate Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sell Tickets by the Thousands with AssureSign
sales process and increased season ticket sales