Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Infographic: The Concerto Compliant Cloud for Microsoft Dynamicsby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
The Sales Tax Exemption Certificate Audit Handbook for Microsoft Dynamics Usersby Avalara (White Paper)
Built on Sand: Risks that Indicate It's Time to Revamp Your Custom Softwareby Tribridge (White Paper)
- The real cost of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM: Make smart estimatesBefore you buy, know the factors that contribute to the total cost of ownership in SaaS CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics channel VP Tony de Freitas to departThe Microsoft veteran is departing for a channel executive role at survey and research firm Qualtrics.
- Sales pipelines: Sales leaders need more than snapshots, they need trendsOnly with historic data can a sales pipeline become an analytical tool, describes Edgewater Fullscope Managing Director David Kohar
What are buyers demanding from B2B ecommerce in 2017?
A choice of ordering methods, using their own shipping accounts among B2B buyers’ demands, says Jason Dias with Hitachi Solutions America.
- MSDW Podcast: Recapping the first two days of Directions NA 2017 with Todd McDanielTodd McDaniel joins us onsite to reflect on Tenerife, SMB sales and marketing apps, AppSource, and on how Microsoft landed its latest news.
- How Partners Can Seize the Microsoft Dynamics 365 OpportunityDynamics 365 will continue to disrupt the traditional model for ERP and CRM
- Your Guide for Learning Management System (LMS) Success in 10 DaysOrganizations fail to realize the full benefit from their LMS implementation when they focus on functionality alone
- How Dynamics 365/CRM Users Can Grow Beyond Email Marketing with Marketing AutomationMarketing automation is most responsible for improving revenue contribution
- 6 Key Considerations When Moving Microsoft Dynamics to the CloudThis means you don’t have to fit into a one-size-fits-all plan. You can choose what best suits your needs.
- How Managed IT Easily Outperforms In-House IT Every TimeOutsource to a trusted partner who can efficiently and reliably manage all aspects of your network for an affordable fixed price
- Jacksonville Jaguars Elevate Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sell Tickets by the Thousands with AssureSign Improved sales process and increased season ticket sales
- Sound Technologies Achieves Dynamics CRM Data Migration Goals with KingswaySoftA codeless data integration approach
- Innovatix Uses AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Generate Documents and Send Out for Signature Quickly and EasilyTight integration into their existing business process
- Captorra Now Closes More Sales Leads with AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRMCaptorra chose AssureSign as its electronic signature partner due to its integration readiness and great customer service
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact