Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
The Concerto Cloud Services Channel Partner Programby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
5 Ways Talent Technology Can Improve CRM Performanceby Tribridge (White Paper)
Email Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Improving Email Deliverabilityby ClickDimensions (White Paper)
- QBS Group plans next stage of growth as aggregator of Microsoft business appsExpanding from ERP to CRM to add-on solution delivery, the company has shed the Master VAR title and embraced a broader range of services.
- Summit EMEA 2017: Financial, sales data come alive with Power BI dashboardsWhere to begin? Njevity’s Belinda Allen helps new Power BI users focus their choices into advanced dashboards and visualizations that are truly useful.
- Microsoft Dynamics Webcasts, February 20–24, 2017: Dynamics 365 CRM overview; AP automation; Automated budgetingMicrosoft Dynamics experts weigh in weekly on channel news, how-to and Dynamics product direction.
Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Mobile CRM on AppSource; D365 mobile healthcare, security; AX mobile framework
A selection of announcements from the Microsoft Dynamics partner channel
- Who said moving to a subscription revenue model is easy?Paradigm shifts are never comfortable. But when customers demand even razor blades and music by subscription, Dynamics resellers must adapt.
- Getting Started with eSignature Technology for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and 365A step-by-step guide for implementing electronic signatures
- 2017 Marketing with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Idea BookIdeas for how you could use Dynamics CRM in your marketing efforts
- Sunny Days Ahead for ISVs who Embrace the CloudHow to make the cloud work for you
- Field Service Management with Microsoft Dynamics CRMField service management is about being able to connect with your most important asset; your customers
- Getting Started with Marketing Automation and CRMUnderstanding what marketing automation is, however, is only part of the battle
- Sound Technologies Achieves Dynamics CRM Data Migration Goals with KingswaySoftA codeless data integration approach
- Innovatix Uses AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Generate Documents and Send Out for Signature Quickly and EasilyTight integration into their existing business process
- Captorra Now Closes More Sales Leads with AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRMCaptorra chose AssureSign as its electronic signature partner due to its integration readiness and great customer service
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers