Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Best Practices in Mobile Marketing for Dynamics CRM Usersby ClickDimensions (White Paper)
Providing True Omni-Channel Service in a Changing Service Landscape with CRMby PowerObjects, an HCL Company (White Paper)
Top 10 Cloud Myths Debunkedby Tribridge (White Paper)
- The MSDW Podcast, February 27, 2017: More Real-World Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM App Experiences from the ChannelEamon O’Toole of BDO Canada describes which applications are customer-ready for Dynamics 365, and how the CRM partner’s role continues to evolve.
- Preparing for Microsoft Dynamics 365: What CRM partners can expect from eXtreme365With so many changes in the Microsoft product line, from CRM to Office, what does the future hold CRM partners? Here are eight ideas.
Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Omni-Channel for CRM; Doc management for GP; E-commerce CfMD; Silver CRM cert
A selection of announcements from the Microsoft Dynamics partner channel
- Partners as prospects: Why Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 pitch must reach the channelThe challenge of Dynamics 365 may come down to how it stands up against motivated competition, and who is leading that charge – Microsoft or its partners.
- QBS Group plans next stage of growth as aggregator of Microsoft business appsExpanding from ERP to CRM to add-on solution delivery, the company has shed the Master VAR title and embraced a broader range of services.
- Getting Started with eSignature Technology for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and 365A step-by-step guide for implementing electronic signatures
- 2017 Marketing with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Idea BookIdeas for how you could use Dynamics CRM in your marketing efforts
- Sunny Days Ahead for ISVs who Embrace the CloudHow to make the cloud work for you
- Field Service Management with Microsoft Dynamics CRMField service management is about being able to connect with your most important asset; your customers
- Getting Started with Marketing Automation and CRMUnderstanding what marketing automation is, however, is only part of the battle
- Sound Technologies Achieves Dynamics CRM Data Migration Goals with KingswaySoftA codeless data integration approach
- Innovatix Uses AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Generate Documents and Send Out for Signature Quickly and EasilyTight integration into their existing business process
- Captorra Now Closes More Sales Leads with AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRMCaptorra chose AssureSign as its electronic signature partner due to its integration readiness and great customer service
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact
- Metro Bank Uses North52 Business Process Activities to Improve Functionality of Microsoft CRM OnlineAllows functional consultants to build customization logic without developers