Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Enterprise Risk Management: Managing Use-of-Force Risk in Corrections Agenciesby Tribridge (White Paper)
The B2B Marketer's Guide to Social Media Successby ClickDimensions (White Paper)
How to Choose the Best SharePoint Hosting Option for Youby Data Resolution (White Paper)
- The state of mobility with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM: Is your organization up to speed?Planning for future digital transformation? Examine today’s mobile technology for inspiration.
- Microsoft Dynamics Webcasts, October 23-27, 2017: D365 doc management; AWS for ISVs; Sales Navigator lead gen; Migrating AX, NAV, GP, SL to cloudMicrosoft Dynamics experts weigh in weekly on channel news, how-to and Dynamics product direction.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Data integration for D365; AP automation; New productivity apps; Florida partnershipA selection of the latest news from the Dynamics partner channel.
- Directions EMEA 2017: Beyond Madrid, Dynamics NAV partners are eager for more Microsoft long term visionEvent chairman Christian Sega reflects on the event’s outcome and what EMEA partners and subsidiaries will be pushing for next.
- Microsoft channel anxiety? November's eXtreme365 aims to guide Dynamics 365 partnersA look at the guidance partners will be looking for at eXtreme365 in November.
- The 2017 State of B2B Email MarketingWhat strategies and tactics have had the greatest impact on B2B email marketing in 2017?
- 6 Steps to Build a Solid Foundation for Your Corporate Digital StrategyA digital strategy that will take you into the future
- The B2B Marketer's Guide to Social Media SuccessIf you are looking to up your B2B social media game, or even get started on social, this guide is for you
- Microsoft Dynamics Project Success with Proprietary Deployment ModelsDo proprietary project methodologies add value when it comes to Dynamics ERP and CRM deployments?
- 7 Scenarios That Call for Managed, Cloud-Centric IT ServicesManaged cloud services are a compelling option that should be seriously considered
- Medgate Makes Call Reporting Easier with InGenius for Microsoft Dynamics CRMPatient and case data can be now be entered automatically into CRM
- Jacksonville Jaguars Elevate Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sell Tickets by the Thousands with AssureSign Improved sales process and increased season ticket sales
- Sound Technologies Achieves Dynamics CRM Data Migration Goals with KingswaySoftA codeless data integration approach
- Innovatix Uses AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Generate Documents and Send Out for Signature Quickly and EasilyTight integration into their existing business process
- Captorra Now Closes More Sales Leads with AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRMCaptorra chose AssureSign as its electronic signature partner due to its integration readiness and great customer service