Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
Top 10 Cloud Myths Debunkedby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
Training Resource Guide for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Usersby ClickDimensions (White Paper)
The Definitive Guide to Sales & Use Taxby Avalara (White Paper)
- A view from afar: Microsoft Dynamics messaging, deal flow, and analyst relations (Podcast transcript)An interview with industry analyst Joshua Greenbaum looking at Microsoft’s messaging and industry position.
- Machine learning for Dynamics, Part 2: Making the most of machine learning with Dynamics 365 / CRMExperts offer best practices and use cases that CRM users should remember when considering a new ML endeavor.
- Machine learning for Dynamics, Part 1: Microsoft's ML packages in SQL and R Server Azure Machine Learning gets the press; but Microsoft Machine Learning (MicrosoftML) enables elegant and creative solutions to challenges like inaccurate billing and customer churn.
- Inspire 2017 Notebook: A look back at 11 big stories for Microsoft Dynamics partnersWhy Microsoft's new One Commercial Partner organization prepares the company for a new stage in its channel strategy.
- MSDW Podcast at Inspire 2017: Steve Mordue on Microsoft’s sales shakeup, SMB commitment, and partner survivalInspire 2017 was a week of “shock and awe,” says Steve Mordue of RapidStart CRM.
- The Sales Tax Exemption Certificate Audit Handbook for Microsoft Dynamics UsersThis handbook will guide you through each step
- Marketing Automation for Dynamics 365/CRM: A View from the C-SuiteWhat is the C-suite expecting from marketing automation in the year ahead?
- 2017 Sales Tax Changes for Microsoft Dynamics User Organizations2017 is shaping up to be a BIG year for sales and use tax
- 7 Steps to a Successful CRM ImplementationDeploying CRM in the new era of connected customers
- Everything Microsoft Dynamics Users Need to Know about NexusIf your business has nexus in a certain state, you generally must collect sales taxes within that jurisdiction
- Jacksonville Jaguars Elevate Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Sell Tickets by the Thousands with AssureSign Improved sales process and increased season ticket sales
- Sound Technologies Achieves Dynamics CRM Data Migration Goals with KingswaySoftA codeless data integration approach
- Innovatix Uses AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Generate Documents and Send Out for Signature Quickly and EasilyTight integration into their existing business process
- Captorra Now Closes More Sales Leads with AssureSign for Microsoft Dynamics CRMCaptorra chose AssureSign as its electronic signature partner due to its integration readiness and great customer service
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Gives 3 Day Blinds an Infrastructure Built on Current Technology with Increased Speed and Optimized PerformanceKept business processes intact