Microsoft Dynamics CRM News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Dynamics CRM products and third-party solutions, as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
10 Vital Facts Every Executive Must Know about Cloud Computingby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
5 Public Cloud Myths, and Why They Hurt Your Businessby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
Sunny Days Ahead for ISVs who Embrace the Cloudby Concerto Cloud Services (White Paper)
- Automating data governance for improved BI insightAutomated data governance can boost BI environments and empower end users
- What free access to the Dynamics Learning Portal means for Microsoft customers and partnersHow partner readiness and customer satisfaction converged to produce Microsoft's decision to update DLP.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement: A historical perspective on a strategic platformDynamics CRM has evolved from system of records to a system of intelligence, but is it a Swiss Army knife?
- MSDW Podcast: Preparing for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fall 2018 release wave with Steve MordueDigesting the news and experiences of 2018's Inspire and #MSBizAppsSummit.
- Microsoft Dynamics Profile: Nine-time CRM MVP hones expertise around the worldButenko says he does whatever customers need so they can successfully use their systems
- How to Optimize Marketing Automation for B2B Marketing SuccessResults of a survey conducted with 95 organizations
- 5 Ways to Crush Your Dynamics 365 DemonstrationConsider these tips when you’re preparing a Dynamics 365 demo
- The Top 3 Public Cloud PitfallsHow to avoid, or fix, them with a hybrid, managed cloud services approach
- The Quick Guide to Email Subscription ManagementIncreasing customer satisfaction and compliance with email preference centers
- Salesforce vs. Dynamics 365: Which one is better?An in-depth look at Salesforce and Dynamics 365
- The Center for Health Affairs Runs Microsoft Dynamics CRM Better with SSIS Integration ToolkitA single platform that could handle all their data integration requirements
- International Aid Now Arrives Faster with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and OperationsA new, unified core system that better serves Chemonics
- SherWeb’s Peer-to-Peer Expertise Drives Dynamics Partner, Cobalt, to Join Microsoft’s CSPDynamics expert likes SherWeb’s peer-to-peer approach
Synthetic Diamond Manufacturer, Element Six, Switches from SalesForce to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Lower cost to maintain Dynamics CRM than
Medgate Makes Call Reporting Easier with InGenius for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Patient and case data can be now be entered automatically into CRM