Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central News and Resources
Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Resource Center on MSDynamicsWorld.com. Here you'll find news, analysis, and information on Business Central as well as other related offerings from partners, independent software vendors, and consultants.
- MSDW Podcast: Rethinking enterprise software services in the SaaS eraA conversation with Elliot Fishman and Jeff Bacon of Catapult ERP about the needs of software buyers today.
- Microsoft Azure SQL Data Sync is now generally available, and Dynamics NAV users may have a common use caseHybrid data warehouse options are real, says MVP; Microsoft aims to increase application response time and boost reliability.
- Two new Microsoft data center regions in Norway will support Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 365Will enable greater innovation for oil and gas, public sector organizations.
- The new requirements for CSP Direct: Is license administration part of a Microsoft Dynamics partner's core business?Why all Dynamics VARs have a key decision to make, and why Microsoft expects many to opt for indirect CSP in the long term.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner Roundup: Retail competency; Messaging integration: Reseller agreementA selection of announcements from the Dynamics partner channel
- Revolutionizing Customer Experience with E-Commerce and Dynamics NAV/D365 Business CentralThe effects of Digital Disruption on the Customer Experience
- How Partners Can Make Money With Dynamics 365 Business CentralOpportunities and enablement programs
- 5 Reasons to Talk to Your Clients about Dynamics 365 for MarketingYou’ll understand why Dynamics 365 for Marketing can be a valuable addition to your cloud portfolio
- Special Journyx and MSDynamicsWorld Report: How Smart Timesheets Are Shaping the Future of Work186 respondents answered questions about a key aspect of the "future" of work: timesheets
- A New Way to Manage your Subscription Billing Clients on Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business CentralMany businesses are adopting a subscription model