Established in 1979, Metafile Information Systems, Inc. is a pioneer in the invention and development of paperless document management applications serving accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR) and human resources (HR) departments in middle-market and large businesses.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for promoting Metafiles technology, products and services, establishing and maintaining relationships with current customers. As a key member of the sales team, the position requires the Regional Account Manager to develop in-depth knowledge of the company’s solutions and work in tandem with development, professional services, customer care, operations, sales and marketing departments. The Regional Account Manager is responsible for maintaining existing relationships and selling new software and services to existing customer opportunities and bringing the sale to close, as well as generating new opportunities. Regional Sales Manager must effectively manage a sales pipeline, and achieve quarterly revenue targets.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Understand all company products and services. Be able to effectively explain functions, features and capabilities to clients. Understand and articulate unique differentiators and value statements.
- Cultivate ongoing relationships through coordinated marketing campaigns, calls, conferences and other sales channels.
- Manage the client relationship and ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations.
- Coordinate and develop proposals and responses.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information on Contacts, Accounts and Opportunities in CRM, and be prepared to report on your efforts.
- Self Starter
- Work with Cross Functional Teams
- Need minimal Supervision
- Look for and help develop new products to sell existing customers
- Team Player
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU POSSESS:
- Accounting sector knowledge or experience.
- 3+ years of sales or comparable experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with a diverse clientele.
- Creative, entrepreneurial and client-centric.
- CRM experience.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Develop your Sales skills and expand your presentation skills.
- Earn commission based on your performance.
- Earn a bonus based on the performance of the company.
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path.
Metafile Information Systems, an innovative software company headquartered in Rochester, MN, has developed Document capture solutions for over 30 years. We are dedicated to constantly improving the way organizations streamline their financial processes.
We are a progressive company, full of talented, bright, and self-directed people. We offer a, collaborative work environment where creativity, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence are highly valued. Some of the benefits we offer include vacation, comprehensive health coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, company 401(k) plan, and a casual dress code.
If you’re ready to work hard and take your career to the next level, we’re excited to meet you. Submit your resume with a cover letter today!