Using Microsoft Flow to Connect Dynamics 365 with Other Cloud Applications
Microsoft Flow is one of the most exciting extensions to the Office 365 Platform. It is a service that allows you to create automated workflows between your favorite applications and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more. If you like and use the Workflow engine in Dynamics CRM and the Dynamics 365 customer experience apps, you will love Microsoft Flow.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn how to use Flow to connect Dynamics 365 to social media.
- See a real business application in action that you can apply to your organization today.
- Watch a CRM user update the status of a CRM record without logging into CRM.
- Understand how Flow fits into your use of the Dynamics 365 workflow engine.
- Get introduced to Flow licensing and pricing
- Security issues with Microsoft Flow
The webinar is targeted at functional consultants, CRM power users, developers and any other person that wants to extend CRM to third party applications without writing any code.