Top Five Challenges of Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Just how different is Dynamics CRM Online from CRM On-premise? One word: very! Let the experts share with you the unique challenges of migrating and integrating Dynamics CRM Online - strategies for dealing with latency, lookup performance, reporting model changes and some tricks on preprocessing data will be explored.
Join us for a round table discussion of key factors that partners and customers should be aware of to maximize this robust online CRM application.
- SQL Reporting Services can't use SQL and must use FetchXML - Scribe Solution Scribe Online Replication Services
- No access to SQL tables to add indexes to improve performance - Scribe Solution SRS or Add Sql tables to Scribe Internal for Xrefernce lookup to improve Lookup performance
- Cannot change threading options in CRM online - Scribe Online - Multiple Workbench or Agents to increase bandwidth to CRM
- Latency Across Systems - Hosting the integration in Azure and deploying agents in the CRM Cloud improves performance. I have numbers I can share.
- With no access to SQL to restore backups into test and training environments how do you keep systems in sync? - SOL and Insight can keep CRM Online test and dev systems in sync with production system data